I have done a lot of soul searching and I have formulated one single resolution for this year. It is something very personal and I hold it in my heart like a fragile egg. I fear that if I were to say it out loud to anyone other than my husband, I would be tarnishing it. It is the purist wish I have ever made, and I intend on doing everything that I can to achieve it.
In order to obtain this goal, I am going to use my newly found method of taking one week at a time. I have identified each of the steps that I need to complete and then broken those steps down into manageable pieces that can each be handled in single week increments. This week my goals are as follows:
1. Log everything that I put into my mouth.
2. Exercise for 30 min. at least 3 days this week.
3. Take my medications every day
4. Complete all of my school assignments for this week.
5. Complete 7 pages of the book I am currently working on
6. Create and review our budget for this month.
It may sound weird, but this year has brought something new with it for me. It smells different...sounds different. I feel like 2009 holds something very precious within it's grasp, but I have to be ready and willing to accept what it brings...the good and the bad. I feel myself changing already....who am I going to be when 2009 ends? Only time will tell.